Floating Roof Drainages
Floating Roof Drainage continuously removes rain water off the roof of floating roof storage tanks independently of roof position (liquid level).
Realized by a system of tubes and swivel joints, this drainage system avoids spillage and contamination of the product by rainwater and additionally releases pressure on the roof caused by gathering water.
This design meets the requirements needed for storage tanks perfectly.
Floating Suction Systems are characterized by:
- Long-lasting, reliable Swivel Joints, customized to particular needs of applications and fluids to be transported
- Easy operation and movement of the system ensured by Swivel Joints
- Robust and functional System: no twisting or crippling (hoses)
- Easy installation
- No turbulences inside storage tank
- A multiplicity of swivels and materials allows solutions for nearly every combination of tank and product.
- Planning, design, production and installation according to customers’ requirements by considering all conditions and properties of tank and product.
|Nominal Diameter||DN80 / 3″ to DN600 / 24″|
|Material||Steel, Stainless Steel,…|
|Gasket/Sealing||PTFE, NBR, Viton, HPU|
|Connecting Ends||According to Customers’ requirements|
|Type of Swivel Joint||W, LW, SO|