Floating Suction Systems
Floating Suction systems are consisting of combination of tubes and Swivel Joints to ensure reliable and continuous extraction of product despite of changing product levels.
This design is suitable to fulfil different requirements within storage tank farms and systems.
Floating Suction systems allow to extract the product directly below product level to ensure perfect product quality without any impurities which might otherwise be generated by sediment contaminations from the bottom of the storage tank.
Floating Suction systems are equipped with a pontoon, positioning the extraction orifice, irrespectively of product level, always directly below liquid surface
Floating Suction Systems are characterized by:
- Long-lasting, reliable Swivel Joints, customized to particular needs of applications and fluids to be transported
- Easy operation and movement of the system ensured by Swivel Joints
- Robust and functional System: no twisting or crippling (hoses)
- Easy installation
- No turbulences inside storage tank
- A multiplicity of swivels and materials allows solutions for nearly every combination of tank and product.
- Planning, design, production and installation according to customers’ requirements by considering all conditions and properties of tank and product.
|Nominal Diameter||DN80 / 3″ up to DN800 / 32″|
|Material||Steel, Stainless Steel,…|
|Gasket/Sealing||PTFE, NBR, Viton, HPU|
|Connecting Ends||According to Customers’ requirements|
|Type of Swivel Joint||W, LW, SO|